MBN - Daily Bulletin
- Employment: July jobs growth slows down in USA.
- Financial Aid: COVID-19 relief talks in US collapse.
- Health 1: Face visors won’t keep COVID-19 out.
- Super rich: Mark Zuckerberg’s net worth hits $100 billion.
- Business 1: Clorox shortage will continue until next year.
- Business 2: Booking.com planning to cut workforce by 25%.
- Social Media 1: With TikTok’s precarious future, many users are switching to other apps.
- UFO Aliens 1: UFOs are mapping the Earth, says ex-military intelligence chief.
- Food 1: Beyond Meat’s grocery sales in USA triple.
- Social Media 2: For using phone numbers to target ads, Twitter facing possible $250m fine.
- Health 2: Those with and without symptoms have the same amount of COVID-19 virus.
- UFO/Aliens 2: Above-average number of UFO sightings in Canada during pandemic.
- Food 2: Kraft Heinz thrives are consumers eat more at home.
- Health 3: How do pandemics end?
- Social Media 3: Why is Microsoft interested in acquiring TikTok?
- Oil & Gas: BP suffers huge loss – halves dividend.
- Climage: UK’s extreme weather is being driven by climate change.
- Nature: Emperor penguin numbers increase significantly.
The website also features a very comprehensive?financial?glossary with thousands of terms and their meanings.
Contact our news editors
Feel free to send any business related press releases to:?[email protected]